Application Programme ManagerApply Now
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Bristol
- Date Added: July 2020
What can I expect from this role?
As our Application Programme Manager here at Blu Wireless expect to live life in the fast lane! Our current projects will allow you to help transform the way society works, travels and entertains itself. Our team is compact, which means you get to be a part of various projects at any one time. Below are some of the ways in which you will assist Blu Wireless in becoming the next big thing!
- You will control the Programme Management of Blu Wireless deployments from Engineering or Production release to “go live” and support readiness
- You will be establishing engineering/production assets and working on delivery timeline’s
- We need someone to track, liaise and report on our deployment’s, promoting its benefits and the great results we achieve
- As with any programme management role we need you to keep the internal and external customers updated with regular communications
- Plan deployment: topology, networking, BoM, logistics and test plan
- Facilitate and co-ordinate site visits and infrastructure readiness
- Facilitate and marshal internal engineering escalations
- You will take care of all field safety and logistics to enable our deployments
- Define the support procedures for NOC or maintenance
- Build and deploy our training and transfer to NOC/maintenance
We are looking to hear from people who have experience in…
- Industry related experience in technical project management
- Wireless product knowledge Firm understanding of wireless technology such as backhaul and fixed access networks
- An understanding of hardware/software development process
- Ability to drive infrastructure hardware/software proof of concepts trials
- Techniques for planning, monitoring, and controlling medium to large scale deployment projects
- Liaise with customers on site and discuss technical requirements
- Business case development and approval skills, in a complex environment
- Taking accountability for the project management of all customer deployments, maintaining familiarity with key milestones and challenges. Actively engaging with senior stakeholders both internal and external
We are looking for individuals who…
- Show a passion for wireless technology
- Strong Organisational Skills and able to multi-task on various projects at the same time
- Strong influencer
- Are excellent communicator’s and can present, whether that be internally to our teams or to our external customers
- Want a flexible and fast paced environment, where every day is different
- Can challenge themselves and think ‘outside of the box’
- Are happy to be hands-on, with a can-do attitude and work alongside an awesome team
- Have a driving license with a passion for travel
Blu Wireless is disrupting the market with wireless of fibre level performance that is economically smart and reliable! With a strong history in WiGig (IEEE 802.11ad), but identifying the gap in the market, Blu Wireless also provides 5G solutions in the copious unlicensed millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum band.
Delivering its intelligent System IP to licensees is at its core, but Blu Wireless has much more to offer – with expertise in everything from chip design to module and board design. The Blu Wireless team have engineered a managed approach to the technical challenges faced in mmWave carrier-grade applications such as combatting interference and enabling seamless co-existence.
Trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms, Blu Wireless works together with their customers to provide complete design, testing, and validation, serving emerging markets in high-speed transport and broadband.
Based in Bristol, reflecting the city’s friendly atmosphere and proud industrial heritage, Blu Wireless has become the leading vendor in this space. Now with a team of over 100 employees and a newly opened office in India, Blu Wireless Technology is enabling a new era of gigabit connectivity for all.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. Someone will be in touch if you’ve been chosen to come in for an interview.