Office AdministratorApply Now
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Bristol
- Date Added: August 2020
As you might have heard, 5G is the next big thing – and Blu Wireless are leading the way with our ground-breaking mmWave solutions.
The quality of our technology speaks for itself. That is why we’re backed by global investors including multinational chip firm Arm with partners in the US, Asia and Europe.
Our talented, friendly and international team of over 90 professionals, technology experts and engineers are the reason for this. We all collaborate and challenge each other to be better, working towards the same goal in Bristol’s vibrant city centre.
What can I expect from this role?
As our Office Administrator here at Blu Wireless you can expect life in the fast lane! Our current projects will allow us to help transform the way society works, travels and entertains itself. Our team is growing and our volume of work continues to expand. Below are some of the ways in which you will assist Blu Wireless in becoming the next big thing!
- Receptionist duties – answering calls, greeting our visitors
- Booking meeting rooms, arranging lunches for meetings
- Liaising with the Desklodge reception team to collect mail, parcels, and other deliveries. Distributing the daily delivery of post and parcels
- Parcelling up orders, arranging couriers and visiting the post office
- Managing in-coming email boxes for admin, tasks such as copying, scanning and emailing documents
- Maintaining the office filing and storage systems, stationary supplies management.
- Raising already approved Purchase Orders, ordering said orders, managing system for delivery
- Travel bookings for employees
- Health and Safety Assistant (training will be provided)
- First Aider (training will be provided)
- Manual Handling (training will be provided)
We are looking to hear from people who have experience in…
- MS Office, using the internet and email correspondence
- Receptionist/office work at least 2 years
- First Aid Qualification – desirable
- Health & Safety – desirable
- Manual Handling – desirable
We are looking for individuals who…
- Can follow processes accurately, use common sense and work independently
- Can multi-task, establish the right priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Are a team player – reliable, adaptable, and supportive
- Have great communications skills, excellent telephone manner and helpful demeanour
- Are able to lift parcels, distribute post
Blu Wireless Technology is disrupting the market with wireless of fibre level performance that is economically smart and reliable! With a strong history in WiGig (IEEE 802.11ad), but identifying the gap in the market, Blu Wireless also provides 5G solutions in the copious unlicensed millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum band.
Delivering its intelligent System IP to licensees is at its core, but Blu Wireless has much more to offer – with expertise in everything from chip design to module and board design. The Blu Wireless team have engineered a managed approach to the technical challenges faced in mmWave carrier-grade applications such as combatting interference and enabling seamless co-existence.
Trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms, Blu Wireless works together with their customers to provide complete design, testing, and validation, serving emerging markets in high-speed transport and broadband.
Based in Bristol, reflecting the city’s friendly atmosphere and proud industrial heritage, Blu Wireless has become the leading vendor in this space. Now with a team of over 100 employees and a newly opened office in India, Blu Wireless Technology is enabling a new era of gigabit connectivity for all.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. Someone will be in touch if you’ve been chosen to come in for an interview.