Technical Account ManagerApply Now
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Bristol
- Date Added: July 2020
What can I expect from this role?
As our Technical Account Manager here at Blu Wireless you can expect life in the fast lane! Our current projects will allow you to help transform the way society works, travels and entertains itself. Our team is compact, which means you get to be a part of various projects at any one time. Below are some of the ways in which you will assist Blu Wireless in becoming the next big thing!
- You will control the post-contract technical account management of Blu Wireless silicon customers and technology partnerships in addition to managing our in-life product deployments
- Once familiar with our products and growing number of deployments, we will be looking to you to scale the team for growth
- Championing customers within the organisation
- You will track, liaise and report on customer programmes
- Managing regular customer communication
- Replicate and analyse customer issues relaying that information to them, whilst facilitating the issue resolution
- Co-ordinating customer on-site visits
- Supporting customer lab entry and certification efforts
- Track and measure SLAs, perform annual account review’s
- Capture, replicate and present innovation from the field
- Help define maintenance contracts and support SLAs
- Manage and maintain support infrastructure
We are looking to hear from people who have experience in…
- Industry related account management experience in a related area such as Implementation, Technical Support and/or Customer Success for a technical product offering serving Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- Wireless product knowledge
- Managing and successfully mitigating customer escalations
- Working to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Perform periodic business reviews to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
We are looking for individuals who…
- Show a passion for wireless technology
- Enjoy solving complex technical challenges that may be required to get products and services to work end-to-end in our customer’s environment
- Show great attention to detail
- Are excellent communicator’s and can present, whether that be internally to our teams or to our external customers
- Be comfortable with change, particularly when supporting an evolving product suite
- Can challenge themselves and think ‘outside of the box’
- Are happy to be hands-on, with a can-do attitude and work alongside an awesome team
- Have a driving license with a passion for travel
Blu Wireless is disrupting the market with wireless of fibre level performance that is economically smart and reliable! With a strong history in WiGig (IEEE 802.11ad), but identifying the gap in the market, Blu Wireless also provides 5G solutions in the copious unlicensed millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum band.
Delivering its intelligent System IP to licensees is at its core, but Blu Wireless has much more to offer – with expertise in everything from chip design to module and board design. The Blu Wireless team have engineered a managed approach to the technical challenges faced in mmWave carrier-grade applications such as combatting interference and enabling seamless co-existence.
Trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms, Blu Wireless works together with their customers to provide complete design, testing, and validation, serving emerging markets in high-speed transport and broadband.
Based in Bristol, reflecting the city’s friendly atmosphere and proud industrial heritage, Blu Wireless has become the leading vendor in this space. Now with a team of over 100 employees and a newly opened office in India, Blu Wireless Technology is enabling a new era of gigabit connectivity for all.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. Someone will be in touch if you’ve been chosen to come in for an interview.