Production Operations ManagerApply Now
- Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Bristol, some travel
- Date Added: October 2019
Due to expansion, Blu Wireless is seeking a Production Operations Manager to help our production team deliver on our ever-growing customer demand.
This role is vital to the success of our products and for identifying and eliminating any risks during critical phases of projects, pre- or post-launch.
- Scheduling batch builds of Blu Wireless products to meet customer orders and forecast demand
- Managing procurement of materials need to fulfil batch builds
- Managing stock inventory levels
- Reporting to senior management on various KPI’s
- Forming and managing relationships with third party suppliers
- Yield monitoring, quality assurance and Issue resolution
- Production team’s continuous improvement
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Management of third party suppliers
- BOM and supply chain, planning.
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System, e.g. ISO9000
- A bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or a related subject
- Enquiring mind and strong attention to detail.
There may be some travel involved with this position, both domestic and overseas.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. Someone will be in touch if you’ve been chosen to come in for an interview.