Sales AdministratorApply Now
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location: Bristol
- Date Added: September 2020
If you are a highly motivated and hardworking sales administrator then come join our team, we are looking for an individual to provide exceptional administrative support to our sales team by working closely with various areas of the business including our management team, marketing and finance.
Responsibilities to include
- Co-ordinate customer enquiries providing the initial response with relevant BWT material and document via the Blu Wireless CRM system (Sales Force) in order for tracking.
- Work with Finance to generate customer quotations (e.g. for evaluation systems) and chase customer for PO – jointly with Sales Executives.
- Collating information and actions for weekly sales reviews.
- Supporting Marketing team with events and collateral generation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Key Customers and Consultants.
- Attend external visits to consultants with Sales Executives when required.
- Produce and despatch of contracts and supporting documentation including management through to signing.
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- Produce and run various reports required by the sales team/customer.
- Ensuring the internal Sales admin department is constantly striving to improve systems and processes including supply chain
Knowledge, experience, and skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy product-based sales environment
- Previous experience in an administrative role along with proficient IT skills
- We are looking for an individual who is committed to providing excellent customer service and thrive in a busy, high pressurised environment.
- Ideally, you will be extremely organised, confident, have great attention to detail and be willing to go that extra mile. The passion to prioritise customer satisfaction is crucial in this role.
- Competent in Microsoft Programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience working with a CRM system (SalesForce)
- Export skills and knowledge would be advantageous
Blu Wireless Technology is disrupting the market with wireless of fibre level performance that is economically smart and reliable! With a strong history in WiGig (IEEE 802.11ad), but identifying the gap in the market, Blu Wireless also provides 5G solutions in the copious unlicensed millimetre wave (mmWave) spectrum band.
Delivering its intelligent System IP to licensees is at its core, but Blu Wireless has much more to offer – with expertise in everything from chip design to module and board design. The Blu Wireless team have engineered a managed approach to the technical challenges faced in mmWave carrier-grade applications such as combatting interference and enabling seamless co-existence.
Trusted partners of the world’s biggest names in telecoms, Blu Wireless works together with their customers to provide complete design, testing, and validation, serving emerging markets in high-speed transport and broadband.
Based in Bristol, reflecting the city’s friendly atmosphere and proud industrial heritage, Blu Wireless has become the leading vendor in this space. Now with a team of eighty employees and a newly opened office in India, Blu Wireless Technology is enabling a new era of gigabit connectivity for all.
Please fill in the form and attach your CV to apply for this role. Someone will be in touch if you’ve been chosen to come in for an interview.